Monday, August 29, 2011

New and Upcoming

Things are finally starting to get into a routine now that Tate is five months old. As far as my daughter being three and a half...that's another story. :) BUT, I do have some exciting changes that will be up and coming for the business side of things. Over some time, you'll start to see some new changes...

New Logo and Blog Layout
Website featuring Portfolio, Services, Contact Info, etc.
Easier searching throughout the Blog (i.e. Navigation Bar, Tags, etc.)
And of course...more projects, design, life and all sorts of fun stuff!

So bear with me, I'm working on getting all of this in the works and it is definately turning out to take a lot longer than I anticipated. Juggling two kids, a husband, church, work and having any sort of fun, is a lot of organizing, sleeplessness and prayer time. 

I'm so thankful to all of you and your comments, emails and prayers over the last few months. I can't begin to tell you how amazing it feels to know that all of these people not only support you, but pray for you, take the time out of their life for you and look forward to your blog posts!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!